Superb Location with A world of possibilities! - Potential Subdivision (STCA)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Options abound this large corner block of 726m2(approx.) with endless possibilities of what you can develop from businesses, shops, offices, and professional services. Potential subdivision (S.T.C.A) or simply move in and enjoy it as a family.
A solid brick and high quality built home with its original character and charm. 9-foot ceilings, designed to suit all family configurations.
Upon entry, the stunning and classic hallway leads you to the front, sun-drenched lounge room adjacent to the open plan meals and kitchen area overlooking the stepdown entertaining Sun-Room that can be enjoyed all year round with family & friends or perfect for the kids as a game room.
One car lock up garage with a side access to store a caravan, boat, extra cars, trailer or potentially another dwelling!
• Approx. 726 m Land- Potential Sub-Division (STCA)
• 3 Bedrooms+ 2 Living Area+ Formal Dining+ Sun-Room
• Renovated Central Bathroom With Bath and Shower+ Separate Toilet
• Separate laundry
• Single Lock-up Garage With Unrestricted Side Access
• Roller Shutters throughout
• Ducted Heating & Evaporative Cooling
• Polish Hardwood Floor Under The Carpet
• Marble Tiles under the existing tiles
• Kitchen With Granite Benchtop + Tasmanian Oak Timber Cabinet
• Terracotta Roof
• Easy & Quick Access to the Princes Freeway
• 350m Walk to Werribee Train Station
• 600m Walk to Werribee River
• 800m Walk to Werribee's Town Centre
• 4 Minutes Drive to Werribee Secondary Colledge
• 5 Minutes Drive to Werribee Primary
• 5 Minutes Drive to Corpus Christi Primary
• 6 Minutes Drive to MacKillop College
• 6 Minutes Drive to Pacific Werribee
• 7 Minutes Drive to Werribee Mercy Hospital
This magnificent and well thought out home is immediately enjoyable, with the option to add enhancements to best reflect your personal style.
This is not to be missed. Call Daphne McEachern on 0413 198 825 & Michelle Chick 0416 007 949 today!
*Presentation of photo ID is a condition of entry at all inspections*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.