Superb Location with A world of possibilities! - Potential Subdivision (STCA)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
What a magnificent opportunity we have to present to the market!
Options abound this large corner block with endless possibilities of what you can develop from businesses, shops, offices, and professional services. Potential subdivision (S.T.C.A) or simply move in and enjoy it as a family.
Built in one of Werribee' s most central pockets this house offers sophisticated family living within walking distance to Werribee CBD & Train Station with cafes' restaurants, shops & parklands, River walking tracks everything is at your doorstep.
Ticking all of the boxes so far? Well just wait, there's more!
Schools nearby include Mackillop College, St. Andrew's Primary, Werribee Primary & Corpus Christi primary school. Only 1km away is freeway access to reach Melbourne CBD.
A solidly and quality built home with a lot of its originality, owned by one owner. With a friendly layout, designed to suit all family configurations.
Immaculate established gardens and spacious backyard that contains two garden sheds great for making your own wine! This home also includes a fantastic enclosed entertaining sun-room that can be enjoyed all year round with family & friends. One car lock up garage with a side access to store a caravan, boat, extra cars, trailer or potentially another dwelling!
This home is immediately enjoyable, with the option to add enhancements to best reflect your personal style.
Features & Benefits:
• Approx. 687m Land- Potential Sub-Division (STCA)
• Corner Block
• 3 Bedrooms
• Central Bathroom (Renovated) with Separate toilet
• Kitchen with Stainless steel 900mm oven
• Formal Lounge and dining area
• Ducted Heating & Split system
• Original Hardwood Timber Flooring
• Easy & Quick Access to the Princes Freeway
• 800m Walk to Werribee Train Station
• 900m Walk to Werribee River
• 1km Walk to Werribee's Town Centre
• 1.9km to St. Andrew's Primary
• 2.2km to Werribee Primary
• 2.4km to Corpus Christi Primary
• 2.6km to MacKillop College
• 3.8km Drive to Pacific Werribee
• 4.5km Drive to Werribee Mercy Hospital
A beautiful home in a fantastic location with plenty of opportunities!
This is not to be missed. Call Daphne McEachern on 0413 198 825 today- Inspection is essential to fully appreciate.
*Presentation of photo ID is a condition of entry at all inspections*
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.