Ray White Werribee
1.2kms walk from the train station & town centre.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This property sitting on 455m2 of land (approx.) has been fully renovated, a perfect start for a first home buyer or looking to downsize look no further. A look at this home is a must as it won't disappoint with timber flooring throughout and 9ft ceilings, central bathroom and separate powder room, decking entertain area, home office, European appliances, LED lighting, built in robes and much more to offer.
This property is centrally located to Werribee only a short walk to Werribee train station and the vibrant Watton Street with cafes and restaurants are for all your shopping needs. With bus stop on your door step, catch the bus to pacific Werribee and do your shopping there.
With so much to offer, this home won't hang around long as it will sell, don't miss out otherwise you will be kicking yourself for it to organize a private viewing don't wait to contact Evan Gower on 0497 984 101. THIS PROPERTY MUST SELL.
• LED Lights throughout
• Timber Floorboards
• Split System
• Separate powder room
• 2 Bedrooms
• Plus home office
- Werribee train station (1.2km approx.)
- Werribee village shopping center (1.7km approx.)
- Werribee Mercy Hospital (2.5km approx.)
- Victoria University (Werribee Campus) (2.6km approx.)
- Princes highway onramp (2.9km approx.)
- Pacific Werribee (4.3km approx.)
- Victoria University Vet Hospital (1.9km approx.)
- Werribee shopping precedent (1.3km approx.)
Photo ID required to inspect
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.