The Lifestyle & Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Superb for low maintenance, located conveniently to amenities, providing a bright and airy ambience and an envious lifestyle. Perfect for a first home buyer or investor. Walking distance to Werribee's Main Street, Train Station, Schools and easy access to freeway.
This magnificent property features windows allowing beautiful natural light into the home overlooking picturesque gardens and a secure yard area generous size for entertaining close family & friends.
The kitchen is large enough for any keen chef to cook up a creation, with ample cupboards and bench space 2 bedrooms (both with BIR's) with a central bathroom that provides a shower and toilet. A spacious living area and meals area which overlooks the manicured landscapes gardens.
Nothing to be do but move in or let us rent it out for you, call Victoria Occhibove on 0411 380 523 or Michelle Chick on 0416 007 949 today to arrange your inspection.
Features & Benefits
• No Body Corporate
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• 8 Solar Panels (2.5kw)
• Alfresco area
• Air conditioner
• Natural sky lights in the kitchen and hallway
• 1.7km to Werribee Primary School
• 2.0km Walk to Aldi, Coles and Safeway
• 600m Walk to Werribee Secondary College
• 1.0km Walk to Werribee Train Station
• 1.3km Walk to Corpus Christi Primary School
• 1.3km Walk to Mackillop Catholic College
• Easy access to freeway
- 5km to Werribee parks, Werribee mansion and Werribee zoo
- 9.5km to Werribee South beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.