Federation Grandeur on the South side of Werribee
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Situated in Werribee's most prestigious and sought-after estate the Wattle Grove Estate this home offers versatile living at its very best. Being located within a short stroll to the Werribee Town Centre, Werribee Train Station, zoned to Mackillop Catholic College & Corpus Christi Primary schools, parkland and easy access to the Princes Freeway.
Highest quality beautiful federation reproduction home of over 50 squares perfect in all dimensions. The high pitched immense terracotta roof is decorated with terracotta gargoyle, finials and period ridge caps. The sizable roof cleverly houses the second floor with 4 large dormer windows true to the federation style and proportions.
The front garden, with bluestone capped brick walls, incorporates a central pathway which takes you between two authentic wrought iron urns displayed on plinth brick pedestals. The central feature of the raised garden beds are the beautiful mop tops which complement the use of box hedges and standard iceberg roses.
The home was designed to appear as if it was elevated and built on stumps and footings. The clever use of design and engineering with oversized concrete slab, the use of plinth bricks and terracotta vents allows style but with current day strength and durability.
Externally the period features include federation brickwork, plinth line, extensive lead light, top of the range William Russell Federation entry, extensive tessellated old English tiling, period rough cast render, extensive period fretwork and arches, timber lined eaves and a magnificent brick chimney with chimney pots.
The alfresco areas are covered in genuine honed bluestone tiles and the ceilings are timber lined and overlook lovely gardens and a central water feature. The imposing and artistic driveway gates are electrically operated and hand made by wrought iron artisans with a side pedestrian gate being accessible with electronic coded key pad or electronic personal fob.
Behind the large garage and store room which are also in full federation style is a 7000L water tank with collects rainfall from almost the entire property for use in the gardens and accessible from pressurized taps throughout the property. The property provides secure parking for 5 cars.
The lower floor has 3.0 meter (3000mm) ceilings, 2.3 meter (2300mm) internal doors, extremely large plaster cornices, large period architraves with the use of blocks at the base of the doors. All bathrooms are covered in porcelain tiles. The upper floor is covered in the same high quality carpet with period architraves but square set 2.7 metre (2700mm) ceilings reflective of the large attic style construction.
Extra internal features also include ducted refrigerated cooling (fully zoned), ducted high efficiency gas heating (fully zoned), ducted vacuuming with 5 points (including an external point) and floor suction scoop, intercom with 7 points including the front door camera intercom, Alarm system with access pad both upstairs and down stairs, Foxtel wired to three points, low voltage down lights through out
Internally the home has the following rooms:
• Oversized entry with beautiful period door, extensive lead lights, wall lighting and a chandelier and access to extra wide hardwood stairs with elegant wall lights.
• 5 bedrooms (3 upstairs and 2 down stairs)
Master has large luxury timber veneer walk-through robe
Master has hotel style ensuite with double vanity, Caesar stone benches, double vanity, Grohe fittings throughout, oversized double shower and toilet
• Large Study
• Formal lounge with Botticino marble gas fireplace, box window with upholstered window seat, chandelier, decorative vents and leadlight porthole
• Theatre Room wired for 7.1 sound, extensive timber veneer cabinetry, with zoned lighting, sound proof plaster and double 2300 doors
• Main bathroom with wenge cabinetry including a wenge display case, Caesar stone, double vanity, large shower, Grohe fittings throughout, toilet and tiled feature.
• Large kitchen with extensive Caesar Stone benches, matching elegant cabinetry, enormous matching Caesar stone island bench and Smeg, oven (900mm), Smeg gas cooktop (900mm), Smeg range hood and Miele incorporated dishwater.
• Formal Dining and Family area with two French doors with highlites & sidelites, elegant wall lighting
• Butler's Pantry, incorporating extensive cabinetry, benchtops, shelving and sink.
• Laundry with oversized doors, extensive cabinets, two sinks
• Upstairs rumpus area
• Upstairs bathroom with extensive porcelain tiling, large shower, bath, extensive use of Caesar stone
• Upstairs toilet (separate room-oversized)
The garage has remote control garage door, side access to the incorporated store room and has an epoxy coated floor
Homes of this quality, size and great location rarely come on the market.
Inspection is essential to fully appreciate, call Team Chick today to organise yours.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.