SOLD AT AUCTION - Amanda Moo 0468 859 688
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
AUCTION - 23rd June 2018 at 12:30pm.
Be impressed by this immaculately kept and maintained family home. Enjoying lifestyle convenience of being close to Pacific Werribee, local parks, shops and desirably close to Hoppers Crossing Train Station. This well-established residence provides the ideal blend of family friendly living within easy distance to key services.
From the moment you step inside, you are greeted by a wonderful sense of character and warmth, reminiscent of a time when homes were built to last. Period nuances are prevalent throughout the home with decorative cornice, beautiful ceiling rosettes, fireplace in the lounge crowned by a gorgeous timber mantelpiece.
- Multiple living areas; lounge, reading/study, meals
- Kitchen with island bench, pantry and double oven
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & en-suite
- 2 remaining double bedrooms
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- Garden shed with Red Gum flooring
- Ceiling attic for storage
Step outside into your back garden and instantly feel like you've escaped the hustle and bustle of daily living. Relax, unwind and listen to the chirpings of birds, the rustling of leaves. Entertainers will be delighted with this traditional sized back garden for children to run around.
Notable highlights include fireplace, gas wall heater, reverse cycle split system, cypress pine flooring, carpets, front & side security gates, window locks and lock-up carport.
Functional family appeal and the promise of an enviable lifestyle with the convenience of being close to shops, schools and transport, while retaining the value of peaceful living.
- Approx. 1km walk to Hoppers Crossing Train Station
- Approx. 500m walk to Woodville Primary School
- Approx. 600m walk to Warringa Park School
- Approx. 1.1km to Heathdale Christian College
- Approx. 1km walk to Woolworths/ Coles
- Approx. 500m walk to Hoppers Crossing IGA complex
- Approx. 1.5km to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
Contact Amanda on 0468 859 688 or Michelle on 0416 007 949 for more information.
3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.