IN THE BEST LOCATION! - 850m walk to the Train Station, on approx. 709m² Land!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Here is a fantastic opportunity to buy a substantial brick home that is in absolutely immaculate condition! Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Hoppers Crossing Train Station, only a short walk to Woodville Primary School, Pacific Plaza and shops. This well-established residence provides the ideal blend of family friendly living within easy distance to key services.
This brilliant floor plan consisting of 3 generous sized bedrooms, central bathroom, 2 separate large living areas, meals area and a study area along with a comfortable outdoor area with plenty of space still in the backyard, situated in a quiet location of Hoppers Crossing.
Perfect for a growing family! When you walk through the front door of this home you will immediately feel the warm ambiance that flows throughout the whole home. You will begin to start to see yourself coming home after a long day.
Positioned on approx. 709m, this property also offers a magnificent (6.0 x 7.6m approx.) 4 car garage, with extra space which can be used as a workshop/ office space. Plenty of storage to store a caravan, boat, trailer and up to 6 cars in the driveway.
This home is ready and waiting for its new owner,
Call Victoria Occhibove on 0411 380 523 or Michelle Chick on 0416 007 949 today.
Features & Benefits:
• Approx. 709m2 Block
• 3 Bedrooms
• Drive Thru access
• Split System (Daiken 6kw)
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling (Daiken 15.5kw) under 12 months old
• Large double carport
• Garage (6.0 x 7.6m approx.)
• Rumpus room
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Approx. 650m walk to Woodville Primary School
• Approx. 650m walk to Hoppers Crossing IGA complex
• Approx. 850m walk to Hoppers Crossing Train Station
• Approx. 350m walk to Mossfiel Reserve
• Approx. 950m walk to Woolworths/ Coles
• Approx. 1.6km to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
• Approx. 1.3km to Heathdale Christian College
• Easy access to Princes Freeway
• THIS PROPERTY MUST SELL!!!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.