AUCTION THIS SATURDAY!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Here is a fantastic opportunity to buy a substantial brick home that is in immaculate condition! Perfectly positioned within the well-established Kingston Estate this delightful residence provides the ideal blend of family friendly living within easy distance to key services.
Only a short walk to Bellbridge Primary School, bus routes, Skeleton Creek, parks and other amenities this brilliant floor plan consisting of 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate large living areas, meals area along with an outstanding backyard is all situated in a quiet location of Hoppers Crossing.
Perfect for a growing family! When you walk through the front door of this home you will immediately feel the warm ambiance that flows throughout the whole home. Freshly painted throughout, new carpets throughout and landscaping this home feels brand new and you will begin to start seeing yourself coming home to this magnificent property after a long day.
The master bedroom is complete with ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms feature BIR's and share large family bathroom and separate toilet.
Cook a feast and entertain with family and friends in this kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space with dishwasher.
Positioned on approx. 670m2 block, the property also offers ample of opportunities with side access to the backyard to store a caravan, boat, trailer or extra car. There is enough space to drop a family size swimming pool or build a huge shed/workshop for the buyer who needs extra storage!
Homes likes this won't stay on the market, Call Michelle Chick on 0416 007 949 or Victoria Occhibove 0411 380 523 today.
Features & Benefits:
- Approx. 670m Land (Potential sub-division STCA)
- Side gate access to property - plenty of room to build a large shed/workshop
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Oversized 2 car garage
- Heating & cooling
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- New landscaping front and back of home
- Across from Skeleton Creek
- Next door to Yerrambooee Kindergarten
- 1.5km Walk to Bellbridge Primary School
- 1.5km Walk to Al-Taqwa College
- 1.7km to Wyndham Village Shopping Centre
- 2.3km Walk to Westbourne Grammar School
- 3.0km Walk to Hogan's Corner Shopping Centre
- 3.3km Walk to Hoppers Crossing Train Station
- 5.1km Drive to Pacific Werribee
- Tightly held street with friendly neighbours
- This property MUST SELL!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.