SOLD @ Auction - Please call Amanda, 0468 859 688
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction Saturday 19th August 2017 at 1:00pm
Rare opportunity to buy the perfect family home in a quiet court location. This impressive property will not fail to captivate even the most discerning buyer. With the advantage of Cambridge Primary School and Pacific Werribee Plaza being just around the corner, a short walk will get you to Heathdale Christian College, Medical and Day Care Centres, plus many other amenities.
This superb home is perfect for a growing family! The substantial floor plan shows an abundance of living space. Added features include high ceilings, with beautiful cathedral design, 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and study nook.
The kitchen is where you can cook up a storm for family & friends with ample cupboard and bench space, walk in pantry and stainless-steel kitchen appliances, including dishwasher (all appliances are under 2 years old).
A remote controlled double garage allows rear access to the back yard. For those who like to work on recreational or professional projects, this property also offers a 36m2 (approx.) workshop/shed. This large shed is set up with power including 15amp circuit, phone line and water supply. It is also connected to the home's security system.
With still much more!!!
Step outside and entertain family and friends all year round under the huge pergola area. The built-in barbeque and wok burner, connected to mains gas supply are complimented by a handy bar fridge. The covered outdoor living area also consists of a spa for year-round fun and relaxation. Fences secure the whole backyard for the safety and security of kids and pets.
This home has been well looked after and loved, don't miss out!
Features & Benefits:
- Block size 779m2 approx. (Future Potential Sub-Division- STCA)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double roller door remote Garage with rear access
- Zoned ducted heating
- Gas fireplace with remote
- Evaporative cooling plus fans.
- Large 36m2 (approx.) workshop equipped with phone line, 15 amps power, hot & cold-water supply.
- Separate garden shed
- Outdoor BBQ & burner with house gas connection.
- 3 Zone security alarm system.
- Double fridge space in Kitchen
- Outdoor hot/cold water spa.
- Short walk to Cambridge Primary School, 2.1 km from Heathdale Christian College
- 1kms walking distance to Pacific Werribee Complex
- 3.9kms from Hoppers Crossing Train Station
- With still much more, this Property Will SELL!
Photo ID is a must for all inspections
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.