Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
East Facing Family Home! MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful East facing property situated in the Knightsbridge Estate is comprised of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, outdoor entertaining area, secure front yard with electric gate, electric roller shutters on all windows and double garage with rear access.
With this home you will be the envy of all your friends and family. While enjoying the beautiful natural light flowing throughout the house, you won't be disappointed! The master has a full walk in robe and ensuite, while bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have built in robes.
Centrally located to Tarneit and Hoppers Crossing with schools on your doorstep, also on offer is a huge outdoor entertaining area with ambient lighting that reflects a beautiful warmth, this entertaining area won't disappoint and should be seen. With a secure backyard for the kids to play in, the low maintenance gardens meaning you will have more time for the better things in life.
With so much on offer, this home will sell, don't miss out call today to organize a private viewing don't wait!! To book a time and have a confidential conversation about the property contact Evan Gower on 0497 984 101.
- Roller Shutters
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- Rear Access
- Central Heating
- Evap Cooling
- Werribee Mercy Hospital (5.8km approx.)
- Victoria University (Werribee Campus) (5.9km approx.)
- Princes highway onramp (5.7km approx.)
- Pacific Werribee (2.7km approx.)
- Victoria University Vet Hospital (6.0km approx.)
- Werribee River (400m approx.)
- Presidents Park (4.0km approx.)
- Werribee obedience Dog Club (3.9km approx.)
- Islamic college of Melbourne (1.4km approx.)
- Tarneit west village shopping Centre (1.6km approx.)
- Bethany Catholic primary school (900m approx.)
- The Grange primary school (3.2km approx.)
Photo ID required to inspect
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.