Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A COSY GEM IN THE POPULAR BELLBRIDGE ESTATE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A fantastic opportunity exists for any first home buyer, buyers looking for a great investment or the buyer who sees potential for the future sub-division (STCA).
This cosy three-bedroom, one-bathroom home sits on a massive 629m approx. block size which offers endless opportunities. For the budding handyman a 3-phase power supplied large double garage is ideal for your boy toys, caravans and boats. The large pergola perfect for entertainment and a beautiful landscaped garden perfect for any season of the year.
Conveniently positioned close to everything you need! Close to Werribee Pacific Plaza, Bellbridge Primary School, Hogan's Corner Shopping Centre, Wyndham Village Shopping Centre, Hoppers Crossing Train Station. Just a short drive via Morris Road or Sayers Road to the M1 Freeway. This wonderful opportunity is certainly as rare as it comes.
Features & Benefits: -
• Approx. 629m Land
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 with BIR all with Ceiling fans
• 1 Bathroom with Spa
• Split System Heating and Cooling
• Large Kitchen with Kevington appliances
• Massive Pergola
• Massive 6m X 6m Shed with Separate Power
• A separate garden shed for your tools.
• Direct access to the large shed via double gates.
Proximity to: -
• 4.3km to the Pacific Werribee Plaza and Medical Centres
• 2.6km to Hoppers Crossing Train Station
• 2.3km to Hogan's Corner Shopping Centre
• 2.2km to Wyndham Village Shopping Centre
• 1.2km to Bellbridge Primary School
• 2.2km to Hoppers Crossing Secondary School
• 2.4km to Thomas Carr College
• 3.5km to Westbourne Grammar School
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
629m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.