Ray White Werribee
Prime Location Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
An A grade investment or vibrant lifestyle with prime position in Hoppers Crossing. Ideal for first home buyers, empty nesters and investors alike, this well maintained property offers a flowing floor plan that caters for modern family living. Stylish interiors plus a generous block size with a decent sized backyard. An opportunity that gives you the home you want at an affordable price is not to be missed!
* Three lightly fitted bedrooms and two bathrooms. Main bedroom includes built in robe and en-suite.
* Spacious sun-filled open plan living incorporates a modern kitchen with a dishwasher, adjoining dining and living room opening to low maintenance garden setting. Benefiting from this large open area is ducted heating along with a split system to cater for any season.
This perfectly positioned family home is located within close proximity to the local shopping centre, parks, medical centre and schools. All there is nothing to do but move in and put your feet up!
Call Victoria Occhibove on 0411 380 523 or Michelle Chick 0416 007 949 to arrange an inspection as this one won't last long.
Photo ID is a must for all inspections.
Feature and Benefits:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom
- 319m2 Block (approx.)
- Internal access from garage
- New flooring throughout
- Alarm system
- Ducted heating
- Split system
- 1.7km to Coles Supermarket
- 1.6km Tarneit garden shopping centre
- 1.1km to Good News Lutheran College
- 2.2km to Islamic College of Melbourne
- 400m Walk to Clearview Court reserve
- 4.2km to Tarneit train station
- 4.3km to Pacific Werribee shopping centre
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.